Have feedback? Have an idea for a new mission?
We welcome your suggestions! First, consider the following:
- Missions are intended to add extra tactical depth and decision making to a game of Bolt Action.
- A mission takes the form of a secondary objective that is achievable by any force selection.
- Missions affect the outcome of, but are subordinate to, the main scenario.
- The player should have to dedicate a limited part of his/her force during a game to succeed in the mission - e.g. a specific unit for most of the game, several units during a single turn, or similar.
- Ideally, the succes of a mission can be determined either at a turn end phase or at the end of the game, based on e.g. whether one or more units or models are destroyed or on the table in a specific area. Missions should avoid relying on players' memory of how an hours long game progressed, turn by turn.
Please email us any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org